4.23.2010

Coconut Oil

I never listened to my mom when I was teenager, but sometimes I wish I did. I started dying and bleaching my hair at a young age. We all go through those phases, but we fail to recognize what the consequences will be. I try to color my hair once every 3 months but I still notice that my hair is dry. Instead of using deep conditioner, I've noticed that Coconut Oil has been the best solution to getting my hair shiny and soft. Its pretty simple. Put a small amount (about a teaspoon) in your palm and rub through damp hair. Try to rub the oil at the end to help your split ends and a little to the middle part. The trick with coconut oil is to use enough so the oil will penetrate your hair. Try this once to twice a week, depending on the thickness of your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment